One of the many benefits of becoming a Registered Campus Organization (RCO) is the opportunity for a RCO to apply for funding for their RCO activities and events.
RCOs may apply for funding for the following event categories. Please download the funding guidelines to view the eligible expenses, maximum allocation, and specific policies per event category.
- RCOs are not funded; rather funds are allocated to specific RCO-initiated events, activities, and programs. Funding is not available for general operating expenses or lump sums.
- Funds may only be used for the event, activity, or program to which they were allocated.
- Funds may not be carried forward beyond the date of the event, activity, or program to which they were allocated.
- Funds may not be transferred from one event another.
- Funding allocations for food and beverages will be contingent upon the actual number of participants, verified from an attendance list.
- Attendance list must include participant name, email, school, status. [template]
- A copy of the event’s publicity, such as a flyer or email.
- Receipts which include the vendor name, an itemized list of purchased items, and clearly indicate proof of payment.
- Invoices which include the vendor’s name and business address, itemized list of items to be purchased, cost of each item, and terms of payment.
- Requests for payments needed by a particular date must be submitted at least five weeks in advance to ensure that the check will be available by the date needed.
- All receipts, invoices and payment requests must be submitted no later than 30 days of your event(s).
To submit a funding request, log into OrgSync and navigate to: More > Treasury > Manage Budget > New Budget. For any school-specific conference, seminar, organization meetings, social events, or banner, please contact your school-specific student government to request funding.
To submit a payment request, log into OrgSync and navigate to the approved budget request and then click on: "Name of Your Budget" > Request Payment. Please upload all required documents: attendance list, itemized receipts and/or invoices, and copy of event publicity. All payment requests must be submitted within 30 days of the event.