- The Student Lounge is open 24/7 to all currently enrolled UCSF students. The space may be accessed using a valid UCSF identification card.
Use of Space:
The prioritization of this space is as follows:
- A lounge for students.
- A meeting space for the Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA), student governments, and RCOs.
- A study space [other Study Space options]. Quite hours are offered through the
- Graduate and Professional Student Association (GPSA), student governments, and RCOs can reserve the table in the Student Lounge for meetings. Submit a request to reserve "Woody".
General Space Policies
- Do not leave any personal belonging in the Student Lounge.
- Clean up after yourself.
- NO equipment or furniture may be removed from the Student Lounge. Furniture must be returned to its original configuration.
- Wireless access and a designated desktop computer for use by students.
- The microwave must be wiped down after every use.
Food and Beverage:
- Food and beverages are allowed in the Student Lounge.
- At the end of every event the space must be cleaned and the table wiped down.