Each Registered Clubs & Organizations is allowed to print three color posters per academic calendar year (one per quarter). Please contact Student Life for more details.
Please contact Student Life to inquire about requesting a campus mailbox.
Please submit your alcohol request 10 days prior to the scheduled UCSF event.
Registered Clubs & Organizations must submit a request through OrgSync by creating an Event in your respective organization portal.
Student Governments must submit a request through OrgSync by creating an Event in your respective student government portal.
UCSF Departments must submit a request using the Alcohol Request Form.
Helium tanks are no longer available.
Please contact Student Life with any questions.
Please visit our section dedicated to opening a bank account.
Please contact Student Life for assistance with:
- Budget development
- Publicity planning
- Program evaluation
- Refererral to campus and community resources
- Manuals and templates available for planning large events such as Community Health Fairs and Outreach/Recruitment Days
For more information on reserving campus space, please visit the Space section of this website.
Please contact Student Life to inquire about health fair supplies.
Each registered club and organization can instantly create a website through their OrgSync portal. Just click on "Website" on the left hand side of your organization's portal.
Student Life offers assistance with creating and posting publicity to help promote RCO events & recruitment.
- Access to SAA bulletin boards
- Assistance with posting on campus bulletin boards
- Easels and posterboard
- Poster making supplies
- Consultation with Multimedia Specialist
- iMac equipped with Adobe Acrobat, Dreamweaver, Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign, as well as Powerpoint, Word, Excel etc.
- Assistance with posting to the UCSF electronic calendar
- Access to the Student Inside Guide weekly email
Please contact Student Life for more info.